On-site Financial InformationStandard Tuition Schedule
- $250.00 - Confirmation Deposit - This non-refundable deposit holds your place in the school. First year students, this deposit is due upon receipt of your acceptance letter. For second year, this deposit is due by July 31.
- $3,250.00 - Due Registration Day - Those students applying for a payment plan may not begin to attend class without first paying by this date the deposit plus their first installment. For information about payment plans, click here
- $3,500.00 - Total Tuition - may be paid by check or money order. Credit / Debit Cards are accepted for tuition (via the website or by calling us)
- If total tuition is paid on or before registration day, students will be given a 5% discount for a total payment of $3,325.
- We offer a multi-family member On-site discount. After one full On-site tuition is paid, each additional immediate family member that applies for On-site will receive a $1,000 discount.
- There is $1,000 personal discount for military personnel (veterans and active duty); it may not be applied to family members. Please be aware that Global School is not eligible for funding under the G.I. Bill.
- First Year Students
- Additional expenses for books and seminar guides will not exceed $300.00 over the course of the school year.
- The Brazil trip is not included in the tuition (This international trip with Dr. Randy Clark is the norm in our curriculum. This cost varies based on destination and other factors. See more specifics at Global Awakening International Ministry Trips).
- The Baltimore trip is not included in the tuition (This trip is an alternative ministry experience for those unable to participate in the Brazil trip. It's normal cost is around $500). Participating in one of these ministry trips is a mandatory part of Global School curriculum for certification.
- Second Year Students
- Tuition includes outreach materials, expenses for practicum, admission to the Voice of the Apostles conference, the Voice of the Prophets conference, the Kingdom Foundations conference and other Global Awakening in-house conferences. Additional expenses for books and seminar guides will not exceed $300.00 over the course of the school year.
Online Financial Information
Standard Tuition Schedule
- $250.00 - Confirmation Deposit - This non-refundable deposit holds your place in the school and is due upon receipt of your acceptance letter.
- $1,950.00 - Due Tuesday, August 31st - Registration day for Global School Online. For information about payment plans, click here
- $2,200.00 - Total Tuition - may be paid by check or money order. Credit / debit cards are accepted for tuition (via the website or by calling us)
Additional expenses for books and seminar guides will not exceed $300.00 over the course of the school year.
Global Summer Intensive
The tuition for the entire school is $900.00. Tuition does not include housing, transportation, books, meals or the $50 non-refundable application fee.
On registration day, you will be required to have the deposit and first installment paid to your account ($792 for on-site and $575 for online students) and sign an account agreement form which is outlined as follows. Students have up to 6 payments to pay tuition in full. For on-site students, installments can be up to $542 per payment; for online students, installments can be up to $325 per payment. If students pay a higher installment on registration day, installments can be lowered to account for the additional payment. To sign up for a payment plan, students will be required to submit credit card, debit card or bank account information to have installments automatically deducted from the account. Payment plan schedule is as follows:
- Registration Day
- October 18
- November 18
- December 18
- January 18
- February 18
Students may pay accounts in full at any time. Late payments or nonpayments will result in a $25 fee charged to the student. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that updated, valid payment/credit card information is on file with Global Awakening and that sufficient funds back their payment. Students who are delinquent on their payments may be kept out of class until the delinquency is satisfied.
This and all financial policies described here are subject to change at the discretion of Global Awakening.
Early Withdrawal Policy
In the event that a student withdraws from school within the first semester, they may receive a prorated refund figured by calculating the remaining weeks of school minus a $500 Withdrawal Fee and missions trip expense. Tuition is non-refundable after December 31st.
Contributions made on your behalf from family, friends and/or other ministries will be tax deductible. Please have support checks made out to ANGA with your name and "Global School" in the memo line and have it sent to the GSSM office. Donations can be made online for a student on the "Donate for a Student" page under our "Admissions" tab. Please see important information about tax receipts and non-refundability there.