Global School Online
We are excited about the Global School of Supernatural Ministry (Global School) Online 2021 - 2022 academic year! Online students are able to participate in the entirety of the daily on-site classroom from anywhere in the world. This program runs concurrent with the First Year On-site Global School program (September to May) and now, for the first time, Second Year also!
Online students are able to:
- Participate in the daily announcements, testimonies and worship prior to the teaching sessions.
- View the teaching live or video on demand.
- Interact with the live classroom setting, such as asking questions or making comments via live chat with an on-site representative.
- Join their class in person at the Apostolic Resource Center for free up to ten times.
- Have the option to join the on-site class for their annual ministry or practicum trips, if they so choose (Not included in the tuition).
- Be able to join their class at the close of the class year for the Commissioning Service.
- Receive a Global School Certificate of Completion after First Year course requirements are satisfied and eligible to apply for the Second Year on-site program.
- Be able to participate in class from any location and nation.
- Be able to attend Global Awakening conferences at a discounted rate (This is different than the on-site program).
Since Global School Online runs side-by-side with both the first year and second-year on-site programs, you can find out more about the topics and school experience by reading the information on the on-site program by visiting our Global School On-site page.
Global School Online Tuition: $2800. This does not include books, registration for attending conferences on-site, the ministry trip, or a $75 non-refundable application fee.
Military discount is $300 off. The discount applies to active duty personnel and/or spouse.
The application fee and purchase of books for required reading is not covered by the tuition but online students do receive a discount at the Global Awakening bookstore.
- Apply and be accepted as an online student
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- When planning your schedule, please allow 20-30 hours a week for watching the videos and completing reading and writing assignments.
- Have access to high speed internet (1.5 Mbps or higher strongly suggested)